Products of advanced atomically precise manufacturing
Note: The potential applications listed here should only be taken as motivation for the development of APM. It should not be taken too seriously since this compilation will be very incomplete and in parts probably quite wrong. Do not intermix the questionable feasability of the here presented example aplications with the rather sound feasability of advanced atomically precise manufacturing. Note further that smart combinations of the expectable new materials are the basis for all the prospective technologies presented here. When we reach advanced atomically precise manufacturing capabilities, development into the vast space of possible products will actually just start to begin. A lot of programming work will be necessary. This can - of course - self accelerate.
- previous: technology level III
- pre-products: diamondoid metamaterials
- next: most speculative potential applications
List of potential applications
In depth discussion of individual technologies can be found on the hyperlinked dedicated pages. Some things may be found on the general discussion page.
Note: the levels of likelihood are perceived rather subjective and blurry.
This is a bit problematic but there seems to be a need for classification.
very high likelyhood
- fully automatic miniature greenhouses -> reduction of land usage
- metal free means of transport
- supercomputers in glasses and contact lenses
- dynamically adjustable glasses and gratis hearing aids
- better alternative to chains on bikes and motorcycles - (see: mechanical energy transmission cables)
- extremely good thermal isolation for housesenorm (thermos flask level)
- a lot better prosthetics
- high density data storages that are reliable for geological time scales
- gauge blocks with lengths known down to the atom (thermal expansion ...)
- gauge masses known to the single atom (good video: ) - isotope separation needs to be done
- digital replacement for paper that gets widely adopted
- adjustable tables, cupboards, shelfs, chairs (early ones without cushions?)
- nice cutlery - self resharpening
- safer gas pipes - gas transported in microcapsules
- balloons that work without helium or hydrogen as lifting gas
- open source AP 3D printer in many sizes like key tag format, size of a smart phone, laser printer, cupboard, garage or bigger
- upgraded street infrastructure including (solar cells, energy transport, microcomponent redistribution, ...)
- extreme high buildings - whatever they may be for (space pier?)
- mid sized private windwheels; construction bans expectable
- very comfortable suits with passive thermoregulation over a wide range of ambient temperature
- adaptive isolation clothing like a second skin possibly with remote tactile feedback and cleaning (note functional composition limitation)
- non electrical quasi solid state heat pumps capable to generate cryogenic temperatures easily anytime anywhere.
- seperation of isotopes by mass testing by frequency-tuning / spinning / (shooting & deflecting ?)
- small scale Laser particle accelerators 
- minimal survival pack superisolating tent housing water and raw shugar from just air and sun.
- local waste water treatment in your own basement - likely to be done but not easy to do (See: Atomically precise disassembly)
- semi miniaturized oil refinement - likely to be done but not easy to do
- cheap dynamically changable buildings and rooms - completely modular housing -> dust free construction (architectural engineering)
- almost inaudible planes - see: medium movers
- flood and tsunami stopper flaps (defense against the forces of nature)
- a giant number of solar energy collecting and CO2 reducing Mobile carbon dioxide collector buoys or Mobile carbon dioxide collector balloons
- significantly improved transportation network -> strong cultural mixing
- rapid expansion of spaceflight - asteroids - space sports - interplanetary spaceflight
- private laboratory for everyone
- a new artform of techno-plants
- a global microcomponent redistribution system
- purely mechanical energy transmission cables
- rocket engines out of or upgraded to AP technology
- compact high culture respawning pack. See: Disaster proof
- the simpler injectable robotic medical devices - (e.g. the "respirocyte" - an oxygen tanker)
- super fast vacuum trains (needs to run straight for global scale distances -> legal issues)
- Utility fog as: furniture, crash-cushions, mellable computer interface, wheelchair cloud, ...
- sliding windows to other places in the walls by drag-n-drop
- most speculative potential applications
- more complex inject-able robotic medical devices (results of non mechanical technology path need to be mixed in)
... and many more
Developments in medicine tend to require more scientific discoveries (e.g. the understanding of the interaction of the bodies proteins) often making [exploratory engineering] over longer stretches into the future impossible.
Technology Level 0 and I will also advance in a direction of biosystem improvement (technology path µ). Whether and how T.Level III machines will wield those more bio-mimetic tools is an question that will remain open for quite some time since this question it in essence goes backward the technology levels into the yet unknown gap.