(TODO: Explain why thermal motion does not make mechanosynthesis impossible)
(TODO: Give general overview about the relevance of thermal motion in the context of APM.)
- The finger problems
- Nature does it differently
- Diffusion transport
- Thermally driven assembly
- Thermally driven folding
- The heat-overpowers-gravity size-scale
- Want an intuitive feel for the speed of atoms?
- Often mistaken as a reason that makes macroscale style machinery at the nanoscale (making up advanced Nanofactories) impossible.