Microcomponent recomposer (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Microcomponent recomposer)
Classification by size scale of the device
The term microcomponent recomposer may refer to:
- On chip microcomponent recomposers -- macroscopic devices
- Microcomponent recomposer microbots -- microscopic devices -- (Microcomponent maintenance microbots)
The latter featuring some sort of mobility (possibly legged mobility)
and maybe a little bit of autonomy.
Classification by throughput rate
- Use for very slow paced maintenance
- High throughput for everyday usage. Meaning just a few seconds for everyday items like e.g. shoes.
- Hyper high throughput microcomponent recomposition. Might turn out astounding to scary.
Classification by what pushes out what
Microcomponent recomposers may
- either come as a sub-system of gemstone metamaterial on-chip factory
- or come as standalone devices
- Reasons for APM – There's a section about "Fast recycling" and how it leads to problem solving opportunities.