The usual suspects
Some concepts are not exactly wrong but simply unproportionally over-represented in current mainstream media partly because they carry the "nano" tag.
- advanced diamondoid metamaterials
- future upgraded street infrastructure
- effect of APM on civilization problems opportunities
- effect of APM on spaceflight
- ... [and many more]
Somewhat represented stuff
- grey goo
- generic unspecified "nanobots/nanites/..."
- molecular assemblers
- space elevator
- scary super-soldiers
- drug delivery for cancer (certainly not bad if overrepresented)
- toxicity of nano-particles
Not atomically precise material sciences: (what's found when searching for the overladen term "nanotechnology").
- Lotus effect, Gecko feet, Sunscreen and the like
- diverse nano layers & carbon allotropes
- improvement of batteries through non/semi AP nanotechnology (increasement of surface area)
- quantum dots