- The source of new axiomatic wisdom
- Big bang as spontaneous demixing event
- Simulation hypothesis
- The "something" currently containing:
The chance for an alternate retry
The accessibility of perception thread
- A true but useless theory of everything
- Continuity of perception
- The limits and guesses in math
- Pseudo random number generators: How they hide most of reality from us.
Related: cognitive bias, pattern recognition snapping to what we want to see, emergence of meaning (and beauty) trough (design) restrictions
- Randomness as a relative property -- Relativity of complexity
- More than one past for the present
- A failure mode for concept pattern matching
(TODO: woven asymmetric tree illustration)
- side-effect free (aka pure) functions as prerequisite of reversible computation as prerequisite for quantum computation as (one) basis of physics
- "no true randomness" perspective or equivalently
- "everything is a PRNG" perspective (potentially non-local) or equivalently
- "all perceived randomness as just the lack of knowledge of how a complex situation came to be" perspective
- physics: giant quantum random unknown origin gap
- math/coding: very simple code can create very complex patterns (decompression/corecursion)
- physics: very complex patterns can be reverse engineered to very simple (declarative timeless) code
- looking deeper and deeper: maybe never-ending exceptions to the simple physical rules
- looking to deep it seems to get complex again (particle zoo)
- (the analogy between computational concurrency graphs and the light cone of special relativity)
- how local crop-out of the code execution dependency graph that aren't big enough to cut through the most compressed locations
turn very stateful and TRNG like in character.
- fractal character of code execution dependency graph?
- identification of cosmic spacetime horizons with most effectively compressed data funnel-throuh points of the (in effect equivalent) codes generating the universe
- on the "impossibility" of bridging/crossing some high compression funnel gaps (e.g. quantum random gap) in the scope of the limits of existence of some observing entity
- gravity as entropic force, and even other forces back-traceable to purely entropic origins (all a matter of viewpoint?) relation to dissipation sharing and backshootup.
- whats spanning the gap between math and physics
- math and physics -- arguments why one is more fundamental than the other and vice versa