Spectrum of means of assembly
(Redirected from Means of assembly)
pure self assembly
- Many forms of thermally driven self assembly are typically not classified as chemical synthesis.
- Chemical synthesis can be classified as a form of thermally driven self assembly.
- site activation assembly – has been experimentally conducted
- wash in tip recharge assembly – seems a lot less practical than "site activation assembly"
- tether assisted assembly – might be interesting to investigate – does not allow for piezochemistry though
pure positional assembly
Unspecific (not pure self assembly)
- Bridging the gaps – the spectrum of means of assembly is one of the gaps that need to be bridged/crossed to arrive at advanced productive nanosystems
- You may actually be looking for connection mechanisms for advanced gem-gum-tec. – Connection method
- One mean for atomically precise production is good old chemical synthesis. But is severely limited in product size.
- For means of assembly including o larger scales see: Connection method